My brother first made us aware of this new story:
Woman Claims E-Cigarette Exploded, Shot 4-Foot Flames Across Living Room
Mike Reed's response to this story was enjoyable and with his permission I'm re-posting below.
This is documented on the eCig forum:
Just a place for me to comment on my journey into the world of e-cigarettes.
Would you like to get email notifications when this blog is updated? Sign up for If This Then That and create a recipe that sends an email to you IF this Feed URL is updated: